This luxurious stroller features soft-touch fabrics, smooth curves, and long lines, exuding a deluxe, stylish and distinctly classy appeal. While the egg2 stroller most certainly offers outstanding style, it certainly doesn’t do this at the expense of safety, or comfort. Fitted with Tru-Ride Technology tyres, which are intelligently engineered to provide a smooth, comfortable ride, superior manoeuvrability, and superb durability, the egg stroller offers a journey that’s as sleek as the pram is stylish.
Designed for simple ease-of-use and functionality, the egg features a triple-position reclinable seat unit which can be easily switched between parent-facing or forward-facing, depending on preference. Parent-facing tends to be most ideal for those earlier stages, allowing you to interact with your newborn which can benefit certain aspects of your baby’s development, such as speech and expressions. Forward-facing is ideal for curious, growing toddlers, allowing them to view and experience the world in front of them with a whole new perspective.
Compact and convenient, the chassis can be folded simply with one-hand and rests in a free-standing position when folded, saving additional space. All-around suspension, as well as a five-position adjustable handle, allow you to tailor the stroller to your height, in turn benefiting your posture while you walk.
Whether it’s a winter woodland stroll, a summer walk around the park or an urban adventure to meet friends and family the egg makes every kind of adventure in the big outdoors an enjoyable one for both you and baby.
In addition to the egg2 stroller, the egg carrycot is also included with the Travel System. The egg carrycot is ideal for the first few months of your baby’s life, as the lie-flat position can aid organ and spinal development. The egg carrycot comes fitted with a padded liner and mattress and is even suitable for occasional overnight sleeping.
The Power of Evolution
Following on from the feats of the egg stroller, this is egg2® – egg® Reborn. Designed in Britain with the style conscious parent in mind, egg2® introduces the concept of evolution, keeping true to school of ‘Inspired Luxury Design’.
Soft-touch marl tailoring, smooth curves, infinite lines, and superb design engineering, egg2® ensures an effortlessly smooth ride for baby and exceptional ease of use for new parents.
Chassis, Basket & Wheels
A proud chassis, the egg2® 5-position handle has an adjustment range of 99 x 111cm, and with a redesigned central hub sporting a proud egg® emblem, the central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram. Featuring a ‘one-hand fold’, the chassis is compact when folded and freestands, with the handle clear from the ground.
Egg2® has a slightly extended wheelbase (6cm) which makes for an expansive shopping basket (21ltrs). The stroller also has larger front and rear wheels for multi-terrain strolling – the stunning tri-spoke design matches and finishes the chassis, beautifully.
Larger puncture free tyres feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, with the stroller leaving its mark wherever it goes. Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2® has been fitted with Tru-Ride® technology as standard.
Canopy & Seat
Offering three position recline and affixed either parent or world facing, the egg2® seat is designed to promote comfort for longer. The new seat is 7cm taller and sits slightly higher. Also featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest.
The seat canopy features a ventilation net, which can also be used as a viewing window, which can be closed using magnets sewn into the fabric.
The egg2® carrycot (available in all egg2® colours) has evolved in both its shape and release mechanism; as a spacious nest suitable from birth – 9kg, it is longer and features an ergonomic release lever positioned at the head end. Like the seat unit – It also features a ventilation net and viewing window.
A general taller and longer chassis has made for greater space in all tandem configurations, which will require the new egg2® tandem adaptors. For twins or close in age siblings – tandem seats are currently available in Monument Grey, Quartz, Jurassic Grey and Just Black egg2® colours.
Also available in all colourways are egg2® Footmuffs (for cooler outings) and new egg® Backpack style changing bags – special edition colours will offer a new ‘top loader’ style backpack.
The egg2® stroller comes complete with a seat unit apron, rain cover, insect net (which is attached and stored underneath the calf support) and an egg2® reversible all-season seat liner in a colour of your choice.
The new egg® Shell (i-Size) infant car seat is available in all egg2® colours – compatible with the egg®Isofix base.
- Redesigned central hub (egg symbol on side of chassis)
- Compact one-hand fold chassis which is free-standing – handle also clear of floor
- Seat unit and carrycot now sit higher 3.5cm
- 5-position handle now taller – (99 x 111cm)
- Increased shopping basket volume 21ltrs (+4ltrs) – Max weight 3kg
- All-round suspension
- Extended wheelbase – 6cm longer
- Larger front and rear wheels
- New 3 spoke wheel design with unique tyre tread pattern
- Tru-ride Technology® Tyres
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Swivel or fixed front wheels
- New seat unit canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- Silent adjustment mechanism
- Larger seat unit – 7cm taller
- Higher seat unit – 3.6cm higher
- Enhanced integrated head pad and harness system with ‘quick’ adjust – with 5-point safety harness
- 3-position recline – recline simply with one hand
- Removable bumper bar, with gate-fold function
- 5-position calf adjustment – including concealed storage compartment
- Insect net included and stored under calf rest
- Tested up to 25kg as a single stroller (15kg each seat in tandem mode)
- New carrycot design with redesigned hub and extended length
- New carrycot canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- New single-hand carrycot release system (ergonomic release handle) – replacing two button release (carrycot only)
- Increased space between all tandem configurations New egg2 tandem adaptors
Cybex Cloud Z Car Seat
- Ergonomic lie-flat position
- Integrated Linear Side-impact Protection
- XXL foldaway sun canopy
- Height-adjustable headrest
- Removable newborn inlay
- Energy-absorbing shell
- Travel System
The Cloud Z i-Size can be attached to any buggy or stroller from CYBEX, gb and other select brands, with the help of an adapter. The infant car seat becomes part of a convenient travel system outside the car for added mobility, offering a full travel system solution in one design language.
Cybex Base Z
Moving infant car seats in and out of the car is part of a parent’s daily life – often happening several times a day. Therefore, easy and stress-free installation is key. The Base Z enables a simple installation process with indicators to confirm the car seat is correctly and securely attached – one less thing to worry about.
- Norm: i-Size, UN R129/02
- Age: From birth up to approx. 24 months (in combination with Cloud Z i-Size)
- Age: From birth up to approx. 4 years (in combination with Sirona Z i-Size)
- Smart investment: One base for two consecutive car seats (CYBEX Z Line Modular System)
- Easy and comfortable boarding
- Quick and easy to install using ISOFIX
- Secure and variable base unit
- Maximum protection
- Comfortable, flexible use
- Innovative rotation mechanism
- Enables 180° rotation of the Cloud Z i-Size, allowing you to comfortably place your child into their car seat
- Enables 360° rotation of the Sirona Z i-Size car seat – giving you the choice between a forward-facing position, a more secure rear-facing position