This all-terrain stroller from Thule displays a sleek, lightweight design, making it perfect for urban exploration or strolling on your favourite path.
Easy to manoeuvre, the lightweight design is enhanced by large 16″ rear wheels, and swivel front wheel. In addition, the integrated twist hand brake offers improved security and braking control on hilly terrain and while running.
- Easy to manoeuvre, thanks to the swivel front wheel that locks into place for jogging, and to the 16” rear wheels
- One-handed, compact fold ensures easy storage and transportation
- Integrated twist hand brake provides speed control on hilly terrain
- Multi-position canopy with side-ventilation windows ensures your child is comfortable at all times
- The reclining seat is easy to adjust as it can be operated conveniently with one hand
- Suspension makes the ride smooth for both parent and child
- Ergonomic, adjustable handlebar for maximum parent comfort
- Plenty of room to bring everything you need thanks to large cargo basket with zip-top cover, rear mesh pocket, and two mesh compartments for snacks or toys
- Secure and comfortable seat with padded 5-point harness and integrated ventilation
- Peekaboo window with magnetic closure lets you check on your sleeping child without disturbing him or her
- Improved visibility thanks to reflective rims on all wheels and reflective edge on canopy
- The design can be used from birth with Thule Bassinet or infant car seat adaptor (sold separately)
- The seat and canopy fabric can be removed to create a clean look
Please note: Carrycot is sold separately