The Sport from Phil & Teds is a three wheeler pushchair which is ready for any adventure from birth right up until 5 years old. This pushchair features lines on the fabric, mesh pockets and a robust structure for the ultimate sporty look.
Utilising the all-wheel suspension, singular swivel front wheel and 3 air-filled tyres, the Sport can pop up and over kerbs easily and glide over any surface for super light handling and the slimline design means it can manoeuvre in even the tightest spaces, making navigating those busy streets a breeze.
The fabric sling seat has infinite recline modes including lie-flat position to ensure your child has optimal comfort from birth through to 5 years old and is compatible with the Snug Carrycot (sold separately) to provide a cosy cocoon for your newborn. You can also use the Double Kit (sold separately) to transform your Sport into inline tandem pushchair or create a parent-facing option.
This fantastic pushchair features a snug, vibrant liner, a 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and a bumper bar, to ensure your little one will be both secure and comfortable. When not being used, the Sport pushchair features an easy and controlled fold and freestanding position for ease.
- Suitable from birth – 5 years (approx.)
- Infinite recline modes including lie-flat for newborns
- 26 riding options to accommodate 1 or 2 newborn babies up to 2 toddlers
- Spacious 600 denier fabric sling seat
- 3 x 12” air filled tyres
- All-wheel suspension
- Singular swivel front wheel
- One touch release harness
- Includes bumper bar
- 5-point harness with shoulder pads
- Automatic frame lock
- Durable sporty fabric
- Vibrant liner
- Easy & controlled fold
- Freestanding position
- UPF50 extendable sunhood
- Parcel tray with 10kg capacity
- Compatible with rear-facing Phil & Teds Double Kit option (sold separately