The Whitby cot bed takes its design from traditional cot bed styling but offers something different thanks to its grooved end panels with subtly curved tops.
As your child grows, the mattress has three adjustable heights which can be lowered for both extra safety and ease of access. Once your child is standing, you can simply remove the cot bed sides and split the end panels to transform the cot bed into a practical toddler bed for children up to approximately four years old. For extra peace of mind, the open slatted sides are perfect for watching over your little treasure during their most peaceful times and the presence of teething rails ensures your child’s delicate teeth are protected.
The open changing unit provides a spacious changing area at a comfortable height for parents, with two large open shelf spaces below for all baby’s changing essentials. With smooth lines and a carefully considered design, this changing unit can easily accommodate a standard baby changing mat and looks fantastic alongside the rest of the Whitby nursery set.
Like the other pieces, the single wardrobe makes a fantastic addition to any child’s room and is built to last. This spacious wardrobe consists of a generous, single door enclosed cupboard space with two internal hanging rails, with two deep, full width drawers below. By using highly convenient and thoughtful storage options, this useful wardrobe gives mums and dads a much needed helping hand with de cluttering their little one’s space.
Along with beautifully transforming your family’s nursery space, the Obaby Whitby 3 piece nursery furniture set provides parents with a range of practical solutions and durability, all at an affordable cost. The set is available in a choice of a range of colours, meaning the set can take pride of place within a wide variety of settings and styles.
Obaby offer a free 5 year guarantee to UK and Ireland when you register your product within 28 days.
Cot bed features:
* Adjustable, 3 position base height
* Two ends which split down easily, converting the Whitby from cot to toddler bed
* Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
* Suitable from birth to approximately 4 years old
* Requires mattress measuring 140 x 70cm, available separately
Open changing unit features:
* Spacious changing area suitable from birth up to 12 months
* Two generous open shelves for convenient storage
Single wardrobe features:
* Large cupboard space with door front
* Two internal hanging rails
* Two deep, full width drawers
* Sturdily constructed using easy to clean materials
* Stylish design that co-ordinates throughout all pieces of the Whitby 3 piece nursery furniture set
* Free Obaby 5 year guarantee to UK & Ireland
Cot Bed weight: 19kg
Cot Bed dimensions: 93 x 78 x 144cm
Open Changing Unit weight: 10kg
Open Changing Unit dimensions: 86 x 80 x 50cm
Single Wardrobe weight: 46kg
Single Wardrobe dimensions: 165 x 65 x 52cm