The i-Base Advance car seat base from Joie is a sturdy anchor for Joie infant seats and the i-Anchor Advance child seat.
Designed for more protection and even more peace of mind, it is part of the i-Size Safe System. It utilises ISOFIX technology for a rock solid installation and provides quick and instant installation for the Joie i-Anchor Advance i-Size seat and Joie i-Gemm i-Size infant seat.
With a total of 7 recline positions, the i-Base Advance allows the seat to recline on-the-go without reinstalling so your little one can enjoy maximum comfort.
It also features Dual Shock Absorption where two independent areas of shock absorption are found in the base of the support leg along with indentations lining the entire length of the support leg. This is engineered to cushion and minimise the impact of a crash and further protect little riders.
- i-Size (ECE R129/00)
- Built in rebound bar
- Adjustable retracting ISOFIX connectors for the perfect fit
- One hand, 7-position recline
- On-the-go recline adjusts without reinstalling
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.