Introducing the Special Collection Via+ modern pram & pushchair.
The Via+ comes on a contemporary telescopic folding chassis with reversible seat unit, T-Bob LA3 carrycot, LA3 Carrycot Safety Kit and a Raincover to fit both the Carrycot & the Pushchair.
Bebecar supply beautiful prams that are engineered to extremely high specifications, offering the perfect combination of sleek design and flawless performance.
Each model is equipped with thoughtful features to make sure every journey is safe, comfortable, easy and enjoyable.
The Via+ is a luxury pushchair that has a contemporary style, with clean simple lines and folds to an extremely compact size with its specially-designed folding seat.
Bebecar products are made in Europe and are offered with a two year guarantee against manufacturing defect.
The beautiful Specials Collection is made in high-quality leatherette with a quilted finish to give the distinctive and luxurious look that this range is best known for.
The Via+ pram includes chassis, carrycot with hood and apron, lie-flat and reversible seat unit suitable from birth with separate hood plus a raincover which fits both the pushchair seat and the carrycot.
Additionally the Bébécar Easy Maxi infant car seat can be purchased to fit directly onto the chassis to form a complete travel system.
- Via+ chassis
- Via Pushchair Seat unit with hood
- T-Bob LA3 Carrycot with hood & mattress
- Raincover to fit both the Carrycot & the Pushchair
- LA3 Carrycot safety kit
The Bebecar reversible pushchair seat units are approved and suitable from birth. The Via+ comes with the new IP seat that comes with a hood with mesh window. It can be fully reclined to a lie-flat sleeping position.
The seat hood fully extends to enclose the reclined seat. The backrest and footrest are adjusted independently, to suit your child as they grow.
The seat unit is fully reversible to let baby face in either direction. In the early months this allows that all-important eye contact with parent. As baby grows, the seat can be attached facing forwards, letting toddlers explore the world around them.
- Suitable from birth
- Forward and rearward facing
- 4 Position reclining backrest can be fully reclined to a lie-flat position, allowing the correct development of the baby.
- 2 Position adjustable footrest
- The hood for the seat unit is made in UPF50+ fabrics to offer excellent sun protection.
- The pushchair seat hood is extendable and has a mesh window.
- Ultra compact folding seat.
- The large seat sides on the backrest are totally rigid to protect and allow the correct support of baby’s head and cervical vertebrae.
- Substantial padding in the seat unit ensures the maximum comfort for baby.
- The bumper bar can be swung open or completely removed making it easy for you to sit your baby in the seat.
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness. The soft padded chest and buckle pads ensure the baby is snug and secure when the harness is tightened for maximum safety.
- The pushchair seat is easily and quickly removed from the chassis by simply grasping the seat on either side and squeezing the bars.
- The chassis can be folded with the pushchair seat still attached.
- The pushchair seat attaches to the chassis using the Easylock system. There are four support points to give maximum stability and a comfortable ride for your baby or toddler.
The new T-Bob LA3 carrycot has the perfect dimension and comfort for your baby.
All Bebecar carrycots are made in UPF50+ fabrics to offer excellent sun protection.
Approved to R44/04 to be used in the car with the included safety kit.
- Suitable from birth
- Reclining backrest allows the natural posture of the newborn. This feature helps prevent the risk of suffocation by vomiting and improves breathing should the baby have a cold.
- Integrated carry handle on the hood.
- Fold down sun visor.
- Mesh ventilation window in hood.
- Foldable hood.
- The ventilated carrycot base can be positioned in rocking mode to lull the baby to sleep.
- The generous size of the carrycot provides baby with maximum comfort in the early months. The carrycot can be collapsed when not in use for easy storage.
- The apron is zip-fastened for easy access.
- The included inner cotton liner can easily be removed for washing.
- The carrycot attaches to the chassis using the Easylock system. There are four support points to give maximum stability and a comfortable ride for your baby. To remove the carrycot from the chassis simply squeeze the button on the bottom of the base.
- The ergonomic leatherette coated handle is fully removable for truly compact storage.
- The handle is height adjustable, for comfortable pushing whatever you or your partner’s height.
- Clean-look, telescopic folding chassis
- Telescopic folding system for smooth opening and closing.
- Easy lock swivel front wheel system operated from one touch of a button on the side of the chassis without the need to touch the wheels.
- Easy to use linked brakes on rear wheels.
- Rear wheels with ball bearings and adjustable suspension for a smooth ride.
- Adjustable rear suspension. The softer position is used when baby is smaller and lighter, then adjusted as baby grows and becomes heavier to maintain a comfortable ride.
- Two position adjustable rear suspension for a smooth ride as your baby grows. The softer position is used when baby is smaller and lighter, then adjusted as baby grows and becomes heavier to maintain a comfortable ride.
- Front and rear wheels are easy to attach and detach, for more compact folding.
- Front wheels have swivelling mono-arms with suspension and ball bearings for greater comfort and manoeuvrability.
- Large basket with zip, to keep your items secure.
- Fit the carrycot, pushchair seat or optional extra car seat easily, without adaptors.
- The chassis can be folded with the pushchair seat still attached – so convenient.
LA3 Safety Kit
The safety kit is an invaluable asset for transporting your baby in the car, particularly on long journeys, if they are premature, or for newborns. The kit allows you to securely fix your carrycot to the back seat of your car, letting your baby lie flat while your drive – a safer and more comfortable way for them to travel, which supports their growing spine.